Lifes going on ♥

Thursday, October 29, 2009

♥Crank that


Oh yeah~
I woke up at 10 today.=)
I really cant fall asleep last night.
*sobs*
and i asked my mum wht's my bfuz today~
Oh yeah~
herbalife~wolala```
Uncle Yeong ask me go to his shop and learn how to make shake~
ehheeess~=D
And I will work there when holiday,mayb.
Morning work at herbalife and afternoon work at KUMON~
heiyoo~
Bo luii ahhh~
work looo~
if nt cant go hang gaii~
*bt need my mum's approval..=((
long time din go shoppin d...
I need to lose my fat~~~xDDD
bfuz,lunch and dinner muz take,
if nt,
will fat easily~
NO MORE CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!
nonono~~~
my favourite...T.T
my house still left a lot lehhh~~~~
aiyooo~~~
bt my FERERO ROCHER finished~~~
OMG~~~
nvm...
ON DIET!!!!!!!!
love crank that--by soulja boy~
chiaos♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home