Lifes going on ♥

Friday, December 25, 2009

DIGI.--

OMG.
My mum is going to cancel my DIGI sim n change to MAXIS sim.
LOL.
If I want to text my frens who with DIGI sim ,
damn expensive u know..TT
Although I'm using YOUTH CLUB,
but,
nt same company cant have offer with each SMS 1 sen..TT
WTH .
Bt MAXIS also ok la~
will never lost..
I meant the LINE.
When I'm having a Camp at GENTING VIEW RESORT,
Always NO LINE.--
ALWAYS FOLLOW YOU?
WTH,
where got follow us?
I think he lost his way..--

And yet,
I dun have any christmas present..TT
Damn sad.
Last year gt 1 ,
nw,
NO.--
WTH.--

I MISS THE CAMP..TT

-D Yu Xin
-D Carey
-D JiaHan
-D LinHan
-D HonYi
-D Dexter
-D Ying
-D Ming
-D Joanne
-D Brendon
-D Louise
-D YouWei
-D LiJie
-D Gabriel
-D Haziq
-D Farid
-D Furdauz
-D Jeya
-D UV

I miss u all.TT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home