Lifes going on ♥

Saturday, February 6, 2010

WEEEEE , CNY is around the corner ! ♥




took at IOI mall .
Yea , I went IOI mall last week with my beloved YU XIN n her family .
WEEEEEE . Jun treat me damn well tht day ! Shocked me !
He changed since he went standard one ! Good news !
We went there to buy our new years shirt . We used RM200 ++ there . Shocked , there's just 5 shirts and 1 shorts !
We shop at PADINI and BRANDS OUTLET .
Yu Xin and I took lots of shirts to try . LOLLL , it's damn lots . - -
Try till very tired . --
We bought two shirts with same design . =)
***continue in CHINESE .
这个星期我过得很DULAN -- 干,一个两个一直惹我 . --
我的忍耐度也是有一个限度的!!!娘 。
Stayed back today , rehearsal for our next week's drama .
And yeah ! CNY IS AROUND THE CORNER !!!!!
those chinese new year songs driving me into the verge of CNY !( AHA ! I'd learnt this friday ! )
DAMMY is coming bck this FRIDAY !
Welcome back !
this year we can go back IPOh for BBQ ! WEEEEE !
My mum allow me to buy LENS edi !!! =)))))))

1 Comments:

Blogger Mandy said...

congrates...^^

February 12, 2010 at 7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home