Lifes going on ♥

Thursday, March 18, 2010

I LOVE CHOCOLATES !


Err ,
totally agree with QIING .
ZMK THIS WORLD JIANG SAD TT

jin-feng showed me a post just now .
WTF FTW ,
very touch .
somemore I'm listening sad songs --
CRIED weihh --

love is an understanding between you and your favourite flavour .
I get it from the wrap paper of DOVE CHOCOLATE .
=)

HAHAHAHA ,
luckily I dint follow them to BALI x)
if not I will sunburn x)
they all sunburnt x)
lin han looks CACAT - -
bt i hope tht I can follow ):

non-stop listening to 我以为 .
nice_♥
autumn's concerto finished edi ):
tht's a very very nice and sad show .
SUPPORT !

ermm ,
I know my eng is BROKEN .
so , sorry everyone TT
I will try my best to improve ! (:

Exam starts next thursday .
DO YOUR BEST , everyone ! ;D

I cant do anything to make u fell in love with me ,
but i hope tht we can still be friend ..

2 Comments:

Blogger ❥_ qiings . said...

MMD ,
i listen 我以为 till cried ):
and idk what's happening zzz

March 19, 2010 at 9:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey..
jia you..
wan study here english need to be better man..
english here..
seriously very tough!!

March 28, 2010 at 6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home