Lifes going on ♥

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Changed .

Oh yeah ,
I changed my blogskin !
TEE HEE , DOMOKUN ! (;
I'm crazy of it !

uhh ,
I used a whole afternoon just for changing my layout --
Erm ,
nvm cos I have ntg to do . *sob sob

you know you love me ,
I know u care .
you want my love ,
you want my heart .
And we will never ever ever be apart
baby baby baby woo___♥
WOOOO , I love this song much !
I put it as my blog song edi !
enjoy !
BABY by JUSTIN BIEBER


SCHOOL LIFE is coming back to me !
I prefer school life thn holidays --
BORING --
dunno wht to do .


I asked Qiing to write LIM YU QIAN , ILY ! in her blog
bt she say she duwan TT .
sob sob x)

I gap zai at FB ytd night with qiing .;
slept at 2 o'clock .
oh yeah , the __ hen leng zai lah please .
like TAEYANG , TOTALLY BALD .
i think tht guy is taeyang's brother .
so his name should be ..
YUELIANG ?
I think so HAHAHA .
qiing , I know tht guy is ur next target right ? x)


I gap luii bt I dont gap zaii ;
I kao luii bt i dont kao zaii .
THAT'S ME ! (=

till thn , ciaos .

3 Comments:

Blogger ❥_ qiings . said...

yala
the _l_ hen lengzaii
HEHEHE .
i kao bu dao him ):

March 18, 2010 at 4:44 AM  
Blogger ♥ ; Qiannnnnnn` said...

hen lengzaii .
really lengzaii .
haiis ,
go lansok him thn sure can liaw .
when pass by him , call him LENGZAII .
x)
he sure lum sei xD

March 18, 2010 at 4:49 AM  
Blogger ❥_ qiings . said...

WOAH ,
I scare he lum dao kiss me xD

HEHEHE .
wo really hen sot .

March 19, 2010 at 9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home