Lifes going on ♥

Saturday, February 20, 2010

DUN LI ahhh ! cute !


Alright , I'm finally here !!!
I worked ytd . HOW NICE !! We had our supper at LAO DI FANG . I still order for the JAPANESE XIAO YUAN ZI .
I would like to try the WAFFLE next time =D

All of you knew tht I'M SHORT right ?
so I went for basketball today !
AHA !
I've shoot one ball !!
since it's a little bit less , bt I still very happy lah .
PUAS HATI edi xD

Had our breakfast at breakfast club .
CAPPUCCINO flavour today !
after bfast , went up to bath .
Go tuition after everything's alright .
I've studied science CHAPTER 8.8 . zzz .
I cant memorise all lah . - -
And get lots of ANG POW today !
thz everyone !
my ang pow is going to more thn dammy's !!
EHEEE . (:


Imma need to wait for my PIZZA 1 hour later - -

And I need to remind QIING ,
hey ! Your recess time is mine ! (:
I need someone to keng sum si with me lah , duhh - -

I want to shift school ! Either singapore or WMS (:

Frm now on , I think I'll start blogging with english , ALTHOUGH IT'S BROKEN (:
I need to improve , I WANT TO !(:

alright , I HATE U , blahh blahhs .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home