Lifes going on ♥

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Hi exams (: bye happiness ):

exam werr , exam werr , exam werr - -
U know how to do anot ?
I know some of them weihh !
dont pei xi me , at least I know SOME --
uhh , algebra no full marks lerr TT
QIINGG!!! how u get one , TT .
I think i can get 32/40 weihh --
nvm lahh , other subject maybe can help me ):

uhh , I dont have the feel to study geografi ytd --
I study till the last chapter and , SLEPT !
err , actually is PREPARE TO SLEEP , GOING TO SLEEP .
suddenly !
my phone RANG --
uhh , chat in the phone until 1 something , thn , I STRAIGHTLY SLEEP --
tak boleh tahan liaw ,TT

whoahh , hen lucky lah us .
hen big lahh weihh --
keep on take photo , zzz --
took 100 over weihh , bu shi jiang xiao .
I tried 背对背拥抱 with qiing .
deng , hao kek shui --
woii , forgot to take our SEXY BACK weihh , hao sad , TT .
I saw DINOSAUR ! x)

uhh , can you just fuck off please ?
Stop sucking my blood and make me feel itchy !
uhh , who's tht ?
STUPID MOSQUITO -- I hate u lahh -- can u just FUCK OFF --

Qiing very sad because I love her .
very good , continue bahh u ;D

teachers told u tht not to talk to STRANGERS .
so , teachers , dont talk to me .
later I kena kidnap thn I bang wall , zzz --

I'd spent over RM50 for reloading my phone credit this month ! TT
uhh , my money , $$ , GONE , HILANG --
say FISH please , TT .

need to save some money edi .
or not next time go hang out no money to spend x)

WOIII , I WANT CONVERSE BAG weihhhh !!!!!
uhh , I want their shoes too ):
My ADMIRAL ENGLAND cant wear edi x(
hao sad hao sad hao sad .

woii ! april is COMING !! wht should I buy huh ? TT

2 days to go .
EXAM IS GOING TO END ! x)

1 Comments:

Blogger ❥_ qiings . said...

present thanks <3

March 28, 2010 at 4:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home