Lifes going on ♥

Saturday, April 10, 2010

say yes please ;D

ehh heyyy (:
Im here finally ;D

exams ended , LONG TIME AGO --
my results sucks ):
I failed 6 subjects of them TT
err , my Bm sucks --
nvm lah , I will do well next time .

uhh , CH sucks ):
every moening no electricity and WE KENA DENDA THT CANNOT ON THE AIRCOND FOR ONE WEEK !
fish u , fat ass --
alright , CH's disciplines are stupid .
especially SOMEONE !

Qiing ,
happy belated dayyy !!! =)

I'm tired these few days ):
BLAH BLAH BLAHHHH ------

uhh , get well soon , JIN FENG (;
Im waiting for my sushi weihh !
u promised !
Qiing's too ;D


peoples are sad .
sad peoples live in a sad world ):
face tht TT

facts are cruel , despite the facts .
dont be so sensitive please .
so sad , we are not siperkids .
we cant read others mind ;
we cant control others ;
we cant force them to do wht .

放逐爱情

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home