Lifes going on ♥

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

who knows ):

I'm totally MOODY now ,
and idk why .

exams ENDED finally .
I've no feeling after this .
idk why also .
I wasted such 1 and a half hour for waiting my aunt to fetch me from school .
i rather ride bus with han yi them thn wait there for 1 and a half hour , the feeling SUCKS .
the whole road are so EMPTY zzz --

biochemistry , same as qiing , CONFIRM FAIL !
RAWRRRRR .
i can't wake up at 3 because I slept at 2 this morning =D

I hate someone .
I hate someone say like tht .
I HATE IT
I did'nt say anything and Im trying to control myself not to scold out .

JH said I changed .
I think of others before I decide to do something LAST TIME .
I think I really CHANGED now .
he say dammy worried bout me , bout my attitude .
err , im trying to be the YU QIAN back since tht case happened .
IM TRYING TO .
but I really want to hang out with friends !
JH n JJ did too RAWR !

I WANNA EMOOOOOOO D:

对不起我是爱上了

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home