Lifes going on ♥

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

oh yeshhhhh ;D

I want to update my blog daily .
BUT !
my mum is going to keep my cable tmr ?
TT
no choice TT


Babe feon shifted school to MELAWATI edi D:
I miss her badly ):
CH lost one lengluii , so sad .
When I've the feel to go find her , I only realise tht she shifted school ):
you will always in my heart NO MATTER WHAT !
I MISS YOU ):


I wanna shift school also !
I wanna shift to KATHOLIC !
I want ! TT


oh yeah ,
jin feng is finally BACK TO SCHOOL !
oh gosh , our class will back to NORMAL edi --

WTF ?
tht fat ass !!!!
band us from THE AIRCOND !!!
uhh , really hot weihh TT
it makes me become HOT TEMPERED --
uhh .

I baked OREO CHEESE CAKE this sunday with lin han !
ouhhh , how nice (:
but qiing and others said tht THEY STOMACHE AFTER EATING THT CAKE --
how come I wont ? --

DOMO DOMO DOMO !!
I want a big one weihh TT
buy for me please ! x)

this saturday will get back our REPORT CARD !
wow . wow . wow . wow . wow , REPORT CARD worr .
oh shytt !
I scare I will get the last one in the class .
hope Im nt tht person ! TT
GOD BLESS ME ! TT

till thn ; ciaos !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home