Lifes going on ♥

Monday, September 6, 2010

fully booked OMFG D:

it's hari raya dudes !
HAPPY HARI RAYA MALAYS (:
I love remadan so damn damn much c(:
I love their curry-puff and onde-onde woots !

and ya , I went to kumon and tried to make onde-onde ourselves , and yet , WE SUCCEED ! woots !
nice lah woii , i think i will make agn and let u guys try EHEHEHHE x)
especially you , you , you and you (: AHAHAH x)

alright , I will be going to desa alpha tht near our school to practise for the performance these two days (:
thn going to yuxin's house on wednesday and back on thursday .
going to gopeng on friday and back on sunday .
see , how busy am I x)
but my phone is still available for texting okay (:

I DO MISS YOU (:

alright , it's time for kumon and final destination :D
nice one , final destination is violent enough , i love it , if someone will acc me to watch , how good it will be :'(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home