Lifes going on ♥

Monday, June 21, 2010

school reopened

it's already 1.11 a.m now , im still onlining doing my projecks :D
imma good girl ? nope , im just ntg to do n duwan to sleep HEHE

alright , school reopened .
everythings changed , peoples and the DOOR too !
the sec entry door added on one MIRROR there , can do illegal thing edi , sad D:
I think tht mirror is specially prepare for SOMEONE to use one HAHAHAHAH

moody suddenly , ishhh , I shouldn't care of YOU .
ya , YOU .
IM TRYING thx .

tmr gonna be a busy day babee .
KUMON and TUITION oh yes , I miss these life actually (:

wish me good luck , I duwan parents day , I wanna prepare for the next exam edi .
TIME GOES FAST , we should cherish what we having now .

sejarah projeck done :D
doing history's now , yes yes yes !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home