Lifes going on ♥

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

eww , FINALLY .


FINALLY , I finish editing , i wont edit next time , I have no time for the entire 4months zzz --
another exam coming , time goes too fast .
as time goes by , my stress getting more n more .
alright , I think this term's result average failed ):
I tried my best ARGHHHHH !

but the results I get back still those AWESOME SHITS !
ishh , hw huhh ? HOW !
physics , sucks LOAD D:
I wanna concentrate on GEOMETRY lessons edi , serious , I REALLY WANNA CONCENTRATE EDI !

SUMMER HOLIDAYS BREAK .
dammy have one month's holidays break !
quite long huh --
she come bck for 2 weeks ;D

going to oneU with kumon assistance tmr !
NEWAYYYY n TGV im coming :DD
erm , my money TT

I fat edi !
ishh , really need to diet edi .
STARTED ;D
good luck good luck HEHEHEH
I MISS YOU YUXIN LIM !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home