Lifes going on ♥

Friday, June 4, 2010

aeroplaneeee ):

SRY FOR THE AEROPLANEE !

over night at yu xin's house these few days .
I dun wan to stay at home , feel so LONELY ):

oh ya , I went SRI GARDEN for entrance test today .
the paper is quite easy please .
BAD WORSE WORST those thing niaaa --
the uniforms are so FABULOUS ! I love it .
I hope I can go tht school lah TT
but , RM6690 for one term -- effin exp lah woii .

2 more days , 2 more days , 2 more days .
wedding dinner TT seems sien lah , any wifi there ?
I wanna drink carslberg , i scare I will get scold TT
I WANT PLEASE ! RAWRRRRRR

the shits are really AWESOME ;D
I think i will retain this year zz --

bt hope dun lah (:

interested in SDO recently , currunt fav game ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUzyM_OPX1k

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home