Lifes going on ♥

Thursday, May 27, 2010

happy wesat day and VEGE for the half day D:

I woke up at 10 , my mum woke me up by SCOLDING ME --
' hey ! wake up ! jiahan says they're waiting us for BREAKFAST ! we are going to temple after tht ! fast ! WAKE UP ! '
I continue sleeping after I responded her AHAHAHAH
sry , i slept 12 ytd , quite tired --
I had a quick bath after woke up .
went kumon after we're all finished preparing .

We went RAJU for breakfast , 15 roti canai and 4 tosai for 8 person ;D
the waiter there quite high-temper --
nearly have quarrel with the other waiter --
39 bucks for our roti canai breakfast .

went temple . crowds there ! GOD GOD GOD --
we queued up to bath the buddha HEHEHE
hope the water can solve our PIMPLES problem HAHAHAHA

I wanna go for movie , but they're having exams ;
I wanna go for shopping , but they're having exams --
YU XIN n JH, LH also having exam !! RAWRRRRRRRR

I WANT SHOPINGGGGGGGGGGGG !!!!!!

maybe going to FARM ltr , to buy some FRESH vege D:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home