Lifes going on ♥

Thursday, May 27, 2010

it's the problem D:

some of the teachers given us back our paper todayy .
err , I failed 2 subjects D: sej n physics , IHY RAWR .
I wake up at 4 to study , but wht ? I get back some AWESOME SHITS for these subject :D
I passed my history FINALLY , thanks god .

oh wtf ? blogger's HTML freaks me out , headache when Im trying to edit the HTML zzz --
im lazy , i admit it HEHEHEH

english , english , I LOVE YOU .
I love ENGLISH !
english edu please (:

PEOPLE'S PROB :

peoples are fake , they do the different thing on different scene . it's just like a DRAMA .
oh hey , we're having DRAMA class everyday ! it's free , everyone join , why not ?

peoples are uncontrollable , they cant control their mind , the promised themselves , and what ? they do obey ? NO please .

peoples are sensitive for the last . they thought someone is talking bout them , if u did'nt done something BAD n what else u scare of ?

these are HUMANS , humans' mind are COMPLICATED .


there's many things happened to us .
KIDNAPPER scared qiing and she dont dare to go out ALONE for the entire days --
I wanna watch n SCARED myself , so tht I wont ask for HANGOUTS anymore .

june holidays' coming , what had u planned ? (:
STUDY duhh . u deserve what u get after putting efforts .

IM TRYING NOT TO , care bout you anymore , do what u wanna do .
tell me if u hate me or love me .

I feel damn tired n I dun feel to SLEEP o_o
what's tht ? my eyes is getting PANDA and PANDA-er =P
my eng is so good , xiexie ;D

WMS is waiting for me n Im waiting for it too !
do pray for me for the Entrance Exam (:
GHOOSEBUMPS is my current favs

EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE telephone EHEHEEHEHEHEHE , hahahahahahahahah x)


jiayou (: QIANNNNNN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home