Lifes going on ♥

Monday, June 7, 2010

WEEEEEEE (:

06062010

my bday werr xD
early-celebrated for my bday at 05062010 .
SECRET RECIPEEEEEEE , yummy x)
thx for the greetings , especially SONG YONG and my QIING (:
they sent ten msgs for me , MUAHAHAHAH x)
and they acc me to count down for the end for my bday x)
THX LOT !
he greeted me ! ;D
went swimming , HAHAHAH , xin dint acc me , bored inside the pool zzz --
I cant tahan anymore , I go up n duwan to swim edi xD
she's blogging there o_o
http://www.miraclezanna.blogspot.com/
go SURF lah xD

attended wedding .
oh , t-shirt + skirt xD
drank 4 cups of red wine ytd , alright , NO DRUNK --
the vocal looks like TEDDY BEAR ! handsome n cute ;D
he can sing really WELL ! im totally salute with him .

07062010

woke up at 9 this morning .
when everything's done , we start our journey to GENTING x)
wow , tht's crowds there --
we queue up for so long --it's really CROWDS !
we just played 4 of them n , RAINED --
HEAVY RAIN PLS ! n I miss the weather there now ! TT TT TT
friends , lets go there next time ;D
when we're having CORKSCREW , the mist suddenly become more n more .
oh wtf ? I dint wear jacket tht time , n I was shiverring ALL THE WAY !
the two parents is so X ! ask manager to come n check whether allow their children to ply , wtf , we stay at the roller coaster for 5 mins -- wanna scold them RAWRRR

came back xD

sunway , friends ? =P

1 Comments:

Blogger Armani $Y said...

say thanks larr

June 7, 2010 at 8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home