Lifes going on ♥

Saturday, June 5, 2010

woiiiii xD

this willl be a long post =3

per post per day ;D alright , this is my holiday plan xD
5.6.2010 , my birthday eve . Im nt celebrating with my family members but my aunt (:
the feel this year is nt happy as last few years ;
I will keep ask for a small party last few years but not now o_o
im OPEN-MINDED edi lah hoii xD
erm , but is just mind opened, bt not the thing I do :3
I wanna play PIANG PIANG ;
I want hug hug with my friends , it's so warm (: ;
i want go canteen with my buddy n gossip :(:
this is wht i want .

the mind before holiday n after holiday are totally different .
we will ask for holys before holys ;
bt when it's holys , we will hope time will goes faster , reopen school as fast as we can --
THIS ARE PEOPLE ;D

i'm typing my post at PKNS which near kelana jaya to acc my cousin there .
he's having football match n practise there .
but , his team lose .
my cousin says tht why so many people go chase one ball , wht for ?
no wifi here , bt Im typing my post , NTG to do --
she's nt very interested in it .
FIFA is coming ! ;D

took domino as lunch today agn , mcd ltr maybe .
junjun's socks hen high please , i ask him to pull shorter but he pull higher --
his shoes looks like clown's . It looks big n PLASTICLY --
laugh sei xD

I wanna go genting on monday with yu xin , I went there centuries ago , long time didn;t go edi , sad .
Yuxin is very tall with her HIGH HEEL , i ask her dont walk near me , i will SADDDDD cause I shorter thn her when she wear the high-heel --
buy one high heel for me please TT
oh wtf , yuxin's post longer thn mine TT

maybe going to singapore next week , DAMMY , IM COMING ! I miss u damn much ):

Im having FLU now -- wtf , keep on sneezing .
it's my BIRTHDAY tmr ! @@
dont gimme card as present please , RECYCLE !
msg greet is much better , but , send me 10 times for the greets lah , thx worr (:

我很想念你,你,你,你,你 (:2廉,我很爱你!
7月21号要到了,就是说,运动会要到了。
4x400 我没有参加,他们参加,满了。
我参加单人赛4x400 , 我会全力以赴!x)

大姨带我去secret recipe庆祝我的生日,谢谢大姨(:
erm ,词穷,不懂要写什么了HEHEHEHE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home