Lifes going on ♥

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

hoiiiiiiii RAWRRRR

went KLCC ytd with my beloved xin , jun xD
sushi king for lunch , spent 180 bucks on it , let's say SAD ;D
movie after lunch , MARMADUKE :D :D :D effin funnly lah please .
thn went COFFEE BEAn for dinner .
KINOKUNIYA for the last station .
I bought one LOVE NOVEL , erm , the first LOVE NOVEL I ever bought --
erm , I scare I will gt the feeling to love someone --
REALLY HEN HEN HEN HAO HAO HAO scare --

I didn't online ytd because Im concentrating reading tht novel , finally finish at 12 :D

woke up at 9 this morning . went for swimming after milo n a piece of peanut butter jam bread .
OMG , im so cold up there while waiting the workers to clean the pool zzz --
xin n me ordered one plate of french fries n neslo-ice ;D
after the workers finish cleaning , I swam for a while thn follow xin to go up ,she's having a tuition at 12.30 .
go online after bath , HAHAH , xin's SJ is on the tv on 2.30 n it's rained ! xin angry till jump along the house x)

teached jun BM , omg , it's little hard lah zzz --

sdo time !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home