Lifes going on ♥

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

oneU :D

I slept on 0230 ytd and woke up at 7 early in the morning !
ishhh , went for jogging with my NEW NIKE x)
feeel so comfort when running , I use my school shoe to jog before I got my NIKE --
tht damn school shoe hurts my foot ishh !
went HERBALIFE for breakfast after washing .
request ipod-touch frm dammy bt someone RESISTED ishhhhhhh :DDD
I wanna hack her ipod's password arghhhh !
went up to kumon to do kumon and chit chat x)
HERM THE SPERM ahahhahaha x)
they know im in DIET , and they use CHOCOLATE SWISS ROLL and PUDDING to seduce me ! --
this called FRIENDS :DDD
tan and ming shen reach kumon at 10 sharp , chit chat until 1045 thn go oneU .
reach there at 11 and straightly go for NEWAY edi :D
HAHAHAHHAHA , sang lotsa songs x)
we shout like hell when singing I DONT WANNA MISS A THING ahahahah .
erm , im totally tone deaf actually ):
felt extra cold when tan and ming shen singing 橄榄树 --
we sang until 0130 , actually 1 but dunno why they still playing our songs , so we sontinue singing until 0130 ;D
sang 左麟右李 for the final one :D
we went THE CURVE and take POPEYE for our lunch x)
ordered one MASHED POTATO as my lunch .
I MISS POPEYE SO MUCH !
rushed back to oneU on 2.30 .
rush there to join ms.yeoh n linhan for MOVIE .
we watched the shrek 4 :D
funny ehhh (:
you all should try it !
seacrching for exercise pants after movie .
bryyan following us and I was like his nanny , take care of him --
bt nvm , I'd fun too :D
back on 5 :D
went farm to buy fresh vege with ms.yeoh them .
HAHAHHAHA , the farmer is so cute x)
e-class --

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home