Lifes going on ♥

Sunday, June 20, 2010

grandma's 80 birthday celebration .


went puchong 喜来登restaurant for grandma's 80 birthday celebration ytd .
GRANDMA , HAPPY BIRTHDAY !
alright , the food there is just OKAY and the serving is so SLOW --
we cant feel FULL when we finish because the serve the food very slow and digested when
the another dishes came --

I really still dunno how to do my geometry and physics ):
how am I going to pass up my e-class ?
they have time LIMITED ishh D:

holidays ENDED , let say I DUWAN RETURN TO SCHOOL !
I duwannnnnnnnnnnn !
how come we dont have one mmonth of summer holidays ?

one week to go , dammy is going back to singapore ):
miss herr ishh .
wish her good luck in her o-level which held on october (:


HAPPY FATHER'S DAY , daddy ! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home