Lifes going on ♥

Friday, July 2, 2010

sports day :D


CHKL's sports day was held on 1/7 and 2/7 (:
2 lian did REALLY WELLLLL !
I LOVE YOU 2 LIAN .

1/7 woke at 4.45 in the fucking early morning --
bought MCD as breakfast HAHAHAH
take bus to the stadium with my beloved 2 lian's pupils :D
we are sooooo noisy HEHEHEH

im so regret tht I didn't take part in 100 m TT TT TT

TOOK BUS HOME ALONE , first time babehhh @___________@

2/7

slept on 12 and woke at 4.45 AGN ishhh I wanna scold ppl liaw , too tired zz
MCD agn x)

replaced's mei yan's place in the final round , IM SO SORRY I ran too slow ):
I cant stand after I reach the destination ):
drank 2 cups of glucose WOWWWW
I cant even stand tht time , 400 m is really a long route . IM SERIOUS ..

I WANNA START PRACTISING NOW !

2 lian is a big family (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home